What you aspire the ambition of passing your exam and we materialize it! The best proof of it is our 100% money back guarantee that frees you from all tension of passing the exam. It is also equally beneficial to you for securing your time and money.
The study material offered by ipass4sures is comprehensive, exam-oriented and simplified to the level of average candidates so that they can prepare themselves perfectly to ace the exam. Our professionals employ their best efforts in this regard and present you always the most updated and authentic content that brings you a brilliant exam success.
However, with money back guarantee we cover up the remotest possibility of failing the exam and hence losing your money. You can immediately contact ipass4sures for money back claim and take back the amount you paid to buy our product. The procedure in this regard is very simple. You have to make sure only the following steps and you can get a prompt refund of your money.
Money Back Guarantee is not applicable to CISA, PMI, PRINCE2, HP, Oracle, Non-
Proctored like HP2 and HP3, CCIE, IBM, Saleforces and SSCP exams as we provide only the
practice questions for these. Moreover, Pass4sures money back guarantee
is not applicable on Bulk Packages such as Unlimited Access Packages and
Vendor PDF Exams Package. Money Back Guarantee offer is only applicable
on Single PDF Exam Package as well as Exam Engine.
Required Documents for Back Money Claim:
For money back claim, there are a few simple steps that the failing candidates need to follow and send the money back claim case to email@example.com
1. Attach Scan Copy of your Enrollment slip
2. Attach Scan Copy of your Exam Score Report
3. Mention Product Purchase Order No and Date Make sure first!
1. You bought the product at least a week before the actual exam? (ipass4sures professionals recommend minimum a week time for the preparation of exam content in ipass4sure study guide)
2. Make sure that you didn't skip your exam?
3. You didn't purchase the product in some special offer of ipass4sure
4. Your claim should not be older than 60 days from the date of product purchase.